Thursday, April 13, 2006

Croatia

So, I've decided to take a summer internship in Croatia with Josiah Venture. I'm pretty excited, and the only fear I feel is related to raising enough support to afford this "venture." I'll be helping to put on English camps for youth, which just happens to be my language of choice. I'll be working with three other interns and the leaders - Niall McSheffrey and his wife. Niall proposed a potential sailing trip in the Adriatic for team bonding. I have no problems with that, I'll be honest.

Things are going well over here in Boise, ID, as we continue to try to reach our own youth for Christ. Our youth group numbers are down, but I think we're gaining momentum. I'm connecting with some different youth and have some opportunities that I haven't before. I'm pretty excited. Not sure what else is new over here...I'll write more when I find myself more interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home