Saturday, April 23, 2005

Sleep and Consequences

I've been taking many a nap lately, and I must say they're not helping me one bit. I'm not very rested, nor am I restful. I'm so "wasted" right now I don't know what to type. Typing for an audience wears me out and paralyzes me somewhat. I can't believe I'm gonna go back to school. I was actually thinking of that as I woke up from a nap I took tonight - from 6pm to 8:45pm. I wonder, if this is how I manage myself and my time now, how the heck am I gonna do graduate work and manage all that? I think I'm in for some hurt and many more sleepless nights because I refuse to be responsible. I think this blog is turning into a self-pity party, so I better quit before I waste any more space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home